Triangular Box Braids is the hottest Trend right now! A new way of doing individual braids. A simple plait mixed in with micro star shaped corn-rows with a bun on top of this beauties crown leaves most people mesmerized. This style spells elegant, fun and trendy! Cosmopolitan Magazine says “Triangular box braids are a unique style that’ll definitely give your hair some edge.”
I know that this spring, you will definitely want to learn how to do this style. Put your own spin to it. Play with the different colors and lengths of the braids. Here is a step by step guide on how to style triangular box braids.
1. Section and part your hair.
2. Use gel to smooth any flyaways.
3. Create triangular parts.
4. Braid in extensions for a longer length.
5. Braid each section all the way down.
6. Part your hair again.
7. Create more triangular parts.
8. Repeat steps 4 and 5.
9. Part a semi-circle from temple to temple.
10. Part another semi-circle starting at mid-brow.
11. Map out the rest of your triangular parts.
12. Seal the ends of your hair.
11. Add embellishments as desired.
12. Create a bun at the top of your head.
For video and in depth details click here.