Why am I losing my hair? As I grow older, I notice my hair thinning at a slow rate. Year after year it looked like i had less hair. I started to wear more weaves & wigs to cover up the problem instead of doing my research to figure out the reason for my hair loss. The following is a summary of my findings. According to hair loss Doctors, my hair was thinning due to one or more of the following:
- Physical stress
- Emotional stress
- Hormonal imbalances
- Thyroid condition
- Toxic exposure
- Deficiencies in important vitamins and minerals
I was told if I want thicker, fuller hair, I could do a few things at home to assist with my hair growth. I had nothing to lose. I gave myself a few weeks to take five herbs, supplements and essential oils to help me naturally thicken up my hair.
*The following are the DIY home products which helped me get back on the road to having healthy hair again.
- Aloe-vera juice – 1 cup per day
- Collagen Protein
- Biotin supplement (vitamin B1, vitamin B12) take 1 tablet daily
- Rosemary essential oil (mix 5 to 10 drops in aloe-vera gel then massage into scalp, shampoo out. This will/may stop baldness.
- Omega 3 fatty acid (either fish oil or anything with HV Omega 3 fatty acid add into your diet).
*Disclaimer – I am not a Health Care Professional. This is a DIY home remedy for hair-loss. Please consult your physician before taking any supplements or the above items.